● To carry out sector supported studies to improve port business in Turkey and to have Turkey get its deserved share in global maritime trade in line with its members’ needs.
● To mediate in determining the member needs accurately and communicating them collectively to the public authorities.
● To contribute to members by informing them of their legal requirements and current developments in a timely manner via Internet and mail environment.
● To contribute in meeting the needs of qualified personnel of this line of business by measuring and documenting the workforce professional qualifications working, will work in the port sector with a valid and reliable system at international standards.
● As TÜRKLIM Senior Management; has established quality policy inclusive commitments in line with the purpose of the organization, quality management system terms and geared towards continuous improvement.